Nestled between tranquil rainforests and the crystal clear Pacific Ocean, in the heart of the world-renowned Whitsundays, One Airlie is a taking waterfront location in one of Australia’s premiere holiday destinations.
An exclusive gated community of just 12 residences with pristine landscaping and private entry will ensure security and privacy is preserved. With generous land offerings from 727sqm to 2242sqm you can create your own luxury residence and life long memories.
An opportunity awaits to live your dream.
An unprecedented location
- Your chance to secure one of the last remaining waterfront land offerings in Airlie Beach
- Exclusive gated community of just 12 residences with a body corporate in place to ensure landscaping and the private entry will always be well maintained and security and privacy are preserved
- Land offerings from 727m2 to 2242m2 with prices starting at just $795,000 for marina and ocean view lots and $1,095,000 for waterfront lots.
- Opportunity to create, design and customise your own luxury residence to suit your lifestyle
Located on the mainland, just east of Airlie Beach’s main street, One Airlie puts you at the gateway to more than 74 breathtaking Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef marine park, while ensuring convenient access to all modern amenities and national travel connections.
With significant tourism infrastructure investment and economic development planned for the region, now is the time to secure a rare slice of Airlie Beach’s waterfront lifestyle before it’s too late.
The future is your hands
- Multi-billion re-development of nearby resorts including Laguna Whitsundays Resort, Lindeman Island Resort, Daydream Island Resort and Spa, South Molle Island Resort and Brampton Island
- Home to Australia’s fastest growing regional airport with direct flights from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- The Whitsunday’s has experienced a record 30% increase in visitation over the past 12 months and is on track to exceed 1 million visitors to the Great Barrier Reef marine park
- Adani’s $22 billion Carmichael mine will be built in the Galilee Basin, south-west of Airlie Beach